Self Defense Family-Infinite Releases Thread

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Triple B tweeted that the new SDF 12 inch will go up for preorder on Friday at 12pm est. 

They are repressing the krazy fest tape! http://head2wallrecords.bigcartel.com/product/self-defense-family-live-from-krazy-fest-cs

Goes up Friday along with some other awesome RSD goodies! Sign up to be notified when it drops. Deathwish | Deathwish Europe

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, uglyorgan said:

Got my Red/Blue swirl of Australia today and it is.....black? I mean like black. Not like maybe the colors mixed and you can kind of see blue and red its black. Anyone else? 

Mine looks black too.  When I hold it up to the light, I can see it's actually a dark red with some swirls in it.  Definitely doesn't look like the mockup, ha!

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, dantheriver said:
It’s only 5 tracks to make the decision even easier for ya. I love nerdy shit like this so it was an easy buy for me.

Same here!  I've read most of Pat's comic work and like it quite a bit, so this was an easy decision for me as well.  The $1.00 media mail option was nice.