Ghostbusters 10"

Thank you for the kind words. Feel free to stop posting at any time if you don't like it here.

It was unfair for me to label all moderators as douches.  So, I apologize for that.  And Shitty Rambo may not actually be a douche, either.  I just thought his post came off as pretty arrogant and, well, douchey.  Felt like I was being mildly called out for trying to actually be helpful.  And yes, I know he officially blessed my post as "harmless".  Which is kind of my point.  

It was unfair for me to label all moderators as douches.  So, I apologize for that.  And Shitty Rambo may not actually be a douche, either.  I just thought his post came off as pretty arrogant and, well, douchey.  Felt like I was being mildly called out for trying to actually be helpful.  And yes, I know he officially blessed my post as "harmless".  Which is kind of my point.

I was responding to paranoidantroyd (who commented first but then deleted his post - see the quote), seemed like everyone actively hunting this down was already posting in this thread about it -> http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/100839-online-sales-of-rsd-releases/page-78 and as you can see above, there's not much enthusiasm about it in general, not my fault.

Nobody called you out, nobody called you any names.

I was responding to paranoidantroyd (who commented first but then deleted his post - see the quote), seemed like everyone actively hunting this down was already posting in this thread about it -> http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/100839-online-sales-of-rsd-releases/page-78 and as you can see above, there's not much enthusiasm about it in general, not my fault.

Nobody called you out, nobody called you any names.

I posted a piece of information, thinking some folks may find it helpful (and a few seem to have).  I didn't post hoping to create a 100-page thread and to reap all the benefits and rewards that come with that (whatever those might be).  I just thought someone might find it helpful.  That's all.  So, I guess I just found it a little odd that a mod would say it was pointless (though harmless, I grant you).  As a couple of other posters have mentioned above, not everyone on here is aware of every upcoming release.  I hadn't seen it mentioned, as I hadn't weighed through the 78 pages of the other thread.  Anyway, I'm moving on.

I didnt know it was being repressed so thanks for the topic. Sure I could have read a 78 page thread, but it isnt like anything in that thread was updated to say that this was happening. Rambo just needs to stop being a dick.

Takes one to know one sweetheart. You can't quit me, keepin' that down vote button hot! ;)

Anyway, I'm moving on.

As am I, sorry I upset you. It wasn't intentional.

• 1 month later...