Circle Takes the Square - ATRU

The funny thing is that if i sold my original pressing no one would have an issue, which i almost did simply to not catch flack.  Being that i got a black copy rather than color, and i own an OG color copy it made the decision easier to part with this version.  The DMB thing is for the wife as a mother's day present, lol, although Dave's first couple albums were pretty good. DMB recordings sound fantastic, and the drums would be just incredible on vinyl.

The funny thing is that if i sold my original pressing no one would have an issue, which i almost did simply to not catch flack.  Being that i got a black copy rather than color, and i own an OG color copy it made the decision easier to part with this version.  The DMB thing is for the wife as a mother's day present, lol, although Dave's first couple albums were pretty good. DMB recordings sound fantastic, and the drums would be just incredible on vinyl.

totally...you definitely should write that on the bands Facebook post, word for word.

no one would have an issue if you sold your OG press because the market price is and has been decided on it for a while with the demand thats been there for it. With this new tour press, you are setting the new standard for the market price, which others will obviously follow off of and keep the aftermarket prices at an extreme high, and will only go up from there. Its kinda shitty...no matter the reason. In the end, you kept a true fan from buying it as there is now one less copy available from the band and you bought it purely for profiting to buy a DMB record. But yes, tell the band, please, that you flip their records to buy Dave Matthews records. If anything, I'm sure they'd get one hell of a kick out of it. 

Nice, ordered the bronze/whatever color. At first I tried adding it to cart and it told me there was none left, I waited a couple minutes and added it and it was available. Thanks for the heads up!

I had to do the same thing.  It showed a lot of the bronze in stock, but gave me that message at first.  I waited a minute or two, tried a couple times, and it eventually went through.  Excited to have this one, haven't listened to this album in years, but I remember loving it back in the day.