Circle Takes the Square - ATRU

The joys of Bigcartel. Can you imagine if they had launched these at noon, but only after posting the link on Facebook and Twitter?

My head nearly exploded thinking about said scenario. Not always a big fan of these late night PO's /sales since I'm east coast and usually asleep when they go up. Glad I checked this morning and a few were still available.. The board comes through yet again.

Gospel - The Moon Is A DEAD WORLD 

Fixed :) I have been trying to hunt down that album for a few years now. See it sometimes, but its always about $80 or so. Now THAT is too much for a record. Level Plane rules...this wasn't them though. They're a long defunct label, since '09, and I doubt anything will be repressed on there unfortunately. This was put out by Robo Empire and Hyperrealist. But Level Plane still rules. Even if they did repress stuff, they would sell them for $20 and people would still find a way to bitch about it.

Whoops, mixed up my postrock-lite with my scrams. Apparently when Level Plane was going down it happened in a shitty way. Like money missing/taken kind of bad. It would be hard to come back from that. Then again RJ seems to have had little trouble.

I don't even know what happened to Reptilian Records. I thought they just disappeared, but discogs is showing they've released stuff this year. Don't know why they don't just repress Document #5.

EDIT: May have spoke too soon. Found their fb and a status mentions bringing old shit back into print this year.

It kind of sucks that CTtS took the rights back from Robo for this release. I guess they just wanted to bank more from the release and knew they could. Eh, just weird speculation on my part though.

I'm confused by this. Sure, $22 is a bit much for a single LP, but not for this one, especially it being a chipboard cover, hand-numbered, and having been OOP for 9 years. Would you rather pay $60?

I just realized that, yeah, I'd enjoy having this on vinyl, but I don't think I would spin it all that often. at $18 I'd have snapped one up. but $22+ shipping is more than I'd pay for a single spin/year. It was more of a nostalgia thing for me.

I won't be buying it for any amount of money at this point.