American needed to be able to buy stuff

Hi I live in canada and quite often find that I spend way to much on shipping I was wondering if anyone would like to receive my records throw them in 1 box and ship them for me in one bulk ship every 10 records ish I of course would reimburse you for all your time and effort if anyone is interested let me know

I have thought about this before.  Labels charge anywhere from $10-$18 to ship an LP to Canada, and anywhere from $6-$12 to ship a 7".  I wonder how much you would actually save.  $4-5 to ship an LP within the states, and what does a 7" cost?  $3?

Say you order 5 LPs and 5 7"s in Canada, that's on average I would say, $105 worth of shipping fees.  

In the states, it would be about $40 worth of shipping (I think).  So about a $65 difference.  

What would bulk shipping 5 LPs and 5 7"s from the US to Canada cost, $25?  

These are rough estimates, because some labels overcharge like crazy, but I guess it has potential to save you a good chunk of cash.

I have thought about this before.  Labels charge anywhere from $10-$18 to ship an LP to Canada, and anywhere from $6-$12 to ship a 7".  I wonder how much you would actually save.  $4-5 to ship an LP within the states, and what does a 7" cost?  $3?

Say you order 5 LPs and 5 7"s in Canada, that's on average I would say, $105 worth of shipping fees.  

In the states, it would be about $40 worth of shipping (I think).  So about a $65 difference.  

What would bulk shipping 5 LPs and 5 7"s from the US to Canada cost, $25?  

These are rough estimates, because some labels overcharge like crazy, but I guess it has potential to save you a good chunk of cash.

actually be careful with those numbers.  i help out a canadian from time to time.  since the price hike, USPS now makes you ship Priority if over like 4 pounds.  so I helped him out last Black RSD, his 4 records were over the cheap limit, his shipping was like 35 dollars (he didn't ask for help last RSD).  

American needed...

it sounds like an email of a Nigerian prince.  i'm not saying you are playing anyone, just saying it's kinda funny.

Toby: Didn't you lose a lot of money on that other investment? The email?

Michael Scott: You know what Toby, when the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country! Ok?

(Couldn't find a clip of it.)

• 1 month later...

first off big ups and huge thank yous to all the people willing to help me out I really appreciate it.

I have however started using a border pick up system so I should not be needing help from here on in but again I really appreciate it I can not count how many times I have gone to pay for a record and shipping it to canada costs more than the record I want