PO: Posture & the Grizzly - Busch Hymns (free download)

a0094053383_10.jpg

Debut LP from Willimantic CT's Posture & The Grizzly.

1st pressing info:
250 Salmon Pink vinyl
250 Mint Green vinyl
250 White vinyl
150 Random Color mix vinyl
100 Black vinyl

Records will be shipping out by 6/2/2014

http://brokenworldmedia.bigcartel.com/product/posture-the-grizzly-busch-hymns-lp

http://brokenworldmedia.bandcamp.com/album/busch-hymns

This record is fucking great, listen and buy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone gotten shipping confirmation on this yet/know of any updates?

Currently I believe BWM is working on shipping out the following: April Fools stuff (as lathes come in, orders go out), Old Gray/TMP splits, and Sorority Noise LPs.  Haven't seen them even mention the Posture stuff, I'd guess they don't have them in hand yet.

It's a great little album with a bunch of short and catchy songs. My only problem with it is that it's only 17 minutes long. It doesn't feel like a full length album at all...

BWM must be really banking on these guys getting popular with their upcoming tour though, seeing as the pressing is /1000 and it doesn't appear to have really sold a lot.

It's a great little album with a bunch of short and catchy songs. My only problem with it is that it's only 17 minutes long. It doesn't feel like a full length album at all...

BWM must be really banking on these guys getting popular with their upcoming tour though, seeing as the pressing is /1000 and it doesn't appear to have really sold a lot.

They'll be touring with TWIABP so they're gonna get some fans definitely.

I can't complain about 17 minutes when there's Joyce Manor over there making 13 minute LPs haha.

BWM said the pressing is so big because they don't want to have to worry about pressing more for their tour w/ TWIABP in the fall.

I knew it was for the tour, but I didn't know that they were going to tour with TWIABP. I thought it was just a smaller tour with some other smaller bands.  I can totally see it selling a lot better now, and I'm now also looking forward to possibly seeing both of them if they play in Chicago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...