PO: Jack White - Lazaretto -- "Ultra LP"

Received my ultra lp today. Anyone else get theirs?

Got mine too. Sounds fantastic for the most part, with the last couple of tracks on side A having a lot of popping. Side B sounded perfect.

Tried the alternate intros on side B, only took me a few tries to hear both. The acoustic one flowed flawlessly into the track, but there was a noticeable pop in the electric one when it merged with the rest of the track.

The "hologram" is hardly noticeable unless you shine a light directly onto the lp. Maybe someone with a more well lit area than mine will have a different opinion. Looks cool though.

I haven't tried the tracks on the label yet.

My last name ends with an "N". I'm always in the middle of shipping schedules. Should I be upset I never get a vault package early or happy that I will never be at the end of a vault shipment? I'm kind of bummed I'm still waiting on this.

I thought they were shipping by first name for this round. Either way, my first and last name start with "N," so I always get things in a timely but never spectacularly early fashion. I've learned to accept it.