PO: Jack White - Lazaretto -- "Ultra LP"

yea i tried diff angles. i can see it upside down spinning in the goorves when i put a flashlight directly over it. but nothing appearing over the record. 

edit: ok, putting flashlight directly above it you can see it from the side. so prob just needs better direct overhead light than my office has near my turntable.

I figured that there is no way it's going to be an inverted bolt. The description says 180g vinyl. The inverted bolts are FAR from 180g. Probably 140g at absolute best.

I don't need another black blunderbuss. I'll just grab lazaretto for $20 later on and save the other $20ish.

If it ends up being an inverted bolt I'll be totally shocked

I figured that there is no way it's going to be an inverted bolt. The description says 180g vinyl. The inverted bolts are FAR from 180g. Probably 140g at absolute best.

I don't need another black blunderbuss. I'll just grab lazaretto for $20 later on and save the other $20ish.

If it ends up being an inverted bolt I'll be totally shocked

I actually doubt these are the bolt ones, I'm sure they're only black. I doubt PopMarket knows what they have. But on the odd chance that it is inverted, then sweet. I don't own Blunderbuss yet so I thought that was a great deal.