PO: Jack White - Lazaretto -- "Ultra LP"

The keys would come with a GPS tracker that would lead to you a hidden lock box filled with diving equipment.

The keys would come with digital blueprints for a GPS tracker which you'd need to print out on a 3D printer.

But not just any 3D printer, only the Third Man-branded 3D printer in the Vault Novalties section of the site.

update on that popmarket bundle. it DOES infact include the lightning bolt. unless they're downright lying.

Hello Derrick,

Yes, that is correct. What is pictured is what you will receive.

Sincerely, Roi MyPlay Direct

Yeah too bad they're taking forever to get them out to people. I've ordered from them twice before and had it in hand within a week. -_-

White Blood Cells. 

Good recommendation, that's where I started.

Can we be real for a second and admit that this record is kind of poop? 

I can't put my finger on it but there is something incredibly....uninspired i suppose. Maybe the gimmicks were to ultimately distract from the fact that he made a thoroughly "average" record. 

I love the record overall. The only tunes I find average are Entitlement along with Want And Able.

I'm no musician so I don't know if it has more technical flaws or anything but for me, this album isn't much better or worse than Blunderbuss I guess I like them about the same. But I'd take new material from almost any of his other projects over his solo stuff so what do I know. 

What is that link?

Sadly I still haven't heard it.

I'm waiting on my vault version and this time having a first name that starts with A and being in the UK is a bad thing. I got my shipping notice this morning so I'll hopefully see it sometime in a week or two.

That said I'm going to see him in London next week so will probably end up buying a black vinyl copy there anyway.

Records don't work that way, all the copies have the same plates.

...I may or may not have accidentally grabbed my copy of Blunderbuss on accident. And I may or may not be a little under the influence right now. Whoops. Sorry. Give me the appropriate amount of grief and then let's move on?