PO: Jack White - Lazaretto -- "Ultra LP"

I'm more concerned about the chunk missing from the edge of Lazaretto from my PM order. Anyone know if they're good with sending replacements?

Plus, the gimmick of the record playing from the inside out pissed me off, couldn't get the needle directly into the groove, kept hitting that stupid angel etching. I pray that maybe in the future there will be a regular pressing of this.

Got my PM order today. Yeah, packing box is pretty great.

Laz looks good, no chunks missing. Playing side one was harder than I thought, really gotta put it on the song. Sunlight in the window made the etching show up well. One edge of the record has a slight warp. Sound is nice, very good sound stage at times. One of the best sounding (recent) albums I own. Well, minus the surface noise, especially B side.

Will get to Blunderbuss soon...black, kinda boo.

• 2 months later...

Anyone else have an issue when the electric intro of "Just One Drink" transitions into the actual song? Right before he says "Just one drink" it skips and goes to the last half second of the acoustic intro and then transitions into the actual song.

What turntable are you using?

Anyone else have an issue when the electric intro of "Just One Drink" transitions into the actual song? Right before he says "Just one drink" it skips and goes to the last half second of the acoustic intro and then transitions into the actual song.

Yes does that in the exact same spot on mine and have read a lot of complaints about a skip there. Its just the pressing

What turntable are you using?

Pro-Ject Debut Carbon

Yes does that in the exact same spot on mine and have read a lot of complaints about a skip there. Its just the pressing

That blows, but at least I didn't unwittingly fuck it up before I even got around to actually playing it. Thanks!