PO: Anberlin - Lowborn (Final Album) 7/22

Just got this email from Merchline:

"Hello and thank you so much for your support of Anberlin’s final record release! You’re being contacted because you preordered Anberlin’s ‘Lowborn' on vinyl. Tooth and Nail records has informed us that because of unforeseen circumstances, we will experience a slight shipping delay of this much anticipated vinyl LP. We’re looking forward to receiving these at our shipping facility next week. We will waste no time getting these packed up and shipped straight to your door. If you ordered other items with this vinyl, they will ship together to ensure safe passage.
The full version of the record will still be available for download on tuesday 7/22/2014 at no additional cost to you since your purchase automatically includes it! You can find this download link in our confirmation email we sent you when your order was originally placed. Please let us know if you have any trouble downloading the full version of the record on tuesday.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this completely unexpected shipping delay. You will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking when your package ships from our facility.

Thanks!
- Kevin"

I ordered from Anberlin's store directly and got a similar email.

Hey everyone - just wanted to give you a heads up that due to a manufacturing delay, unfortunately our vinyl shipments for Lowborn are delayed by a week. They'll now be shipping out on July 25th. Everything will ship in one package - so if you ordered a bundle, it will all ship together on the 25th. We apologize for the delay and wish it hadn't happened. You will still be able to get your download of the album on July 22nd.

If you need to contact Benchmark regarding your order for any reason, their contact information is found here.

-Anberlin

Hearing Voices might be one of my favorite Anberlin songs

Fantastic track. I've always loved and admired Stephen's lyrics. Incredibly profound.

Listening to this record is making me miss this band so much more than I already do. I hope and pray they announce a tour date in driving distance.

Fantastic track. I've always loved and admired Stephen's lyrics. Incredibly profound.

Listening to this record is making me miss this band so much more than I already do. I hope and pray they announce a tour date in driving distance.

Definitely, so far nothing near me but high hopes: