PO: Anberlin - Lowborn (Final Album) 7/22

Been trying to locate this cover. Its the only one i don't have

http://www.hitthescene.net/2014/07/03/news-anberlin-stream-new-track-atonement/

I have checked all my local shops. And you certainly can't order it online because you have no idea what cover you are getting. I already check with bullmoose and bestbuy.com and they had no way of special ordering and requesting a cover because they can't guarantee they have it.

Just picked it up at best buy today.

Where did you find all the others?  Got the grey one with band name and album name split from the pre order and the almsot black one.  Haven't checked any stores out yet, but want to collect them all.

I ordered A LOT of them from bestbuy.com when it was 7.99 and returned the duplicate covers that i already had.

It took ordering them to get all the covers. With the two best buys in my town, i only got 4 of the covers locally.

I am happy to report I have them all now. Awaiting the HT vinyl now.

I ordered A LOT of them from bestbuy.com when it was 7.99 and returned the duplicate covers that i already had.

It took ordering them to get all the covers. With the two best buys in my town, i only got 4 of the covers locally.

Pics please?

Awesome. Was able to snag all but one from the bands on warped tour. The best buys and Walmart by me don't have it so will probably wait until October to pick it up straight from the band again. Which cover is the HT Pressing supposed to have? I know Travis said white but there isn't one as far as I know, unless it's an HT exclusive vinyl cover.

Looks like we may get a back catalog repress.

https://mobile.twitter.com/stephenanberlin/status/501362747821817857

saw that earlier / im afraid that itll just be the first three since they are back wih T&N for final album. While this is probably the trio that everyone is wanting, I think we may be out of luck for New Surrender.