PO: Vanna - Void (Release 6/17/14)

That orange/red/black smash looks pretty cool, but I've never really listened to these guys. Can anyone give me a song or album to start with?

Its hard to say where to start cause their lineup has changed on the last album and ep. Anything off "The few and Far between " will give you a good idea of there new sound. I really enjoyed the "Preying/ Purging" EP

"Curses" is IMO there best older album , but as i said they dont sound like that anymore.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that's pretty sick. contemplating on whether I should get it or not. I have their last album on vinyl but only listen to the mp3 sometimes in my headphones so IDK if it's worth it

I'd say pull the trigger. The album sounds amazing! I haven't given it a proper spin yet but from what I've had time to listen to is not disappointing

Looks great! Assuming this is the Hot Topic version? Wonder why this still isn't up on HT site to order? 

Did u pick this up at a HT or on Warped Tour?

As someone else said above, this is Pirates Press' picture. The half clear/orange w/yellow splatter is the Hot Topic Exclusive.

I think it's going up on their site tomorrow along with TSSF's HT Exclusive.