Why the fuck did I sell that?

For me, it's a copy of the Chain of Strength "What Holds Us Apart" EP. It was one of the rejected mix 7"s that were supposedly destroyed, not the Chain Crew. Mine had a photocopied cover with handwritten notes from one of the band members. I've seen these go for crazy amounts. Mine didn't sell for a crazy amount (though at the time I thought it was).

On the reverse, I traded an original 80's Powell Rat Bones Jacket for a couple records that were hard to find at the time. I've seen them in clearance bins since. :(

Any 80s era Powell shit is worth more than any record ever haha. I'm sorry you had to make that mistake.

I needed money for car repairs, which turned into me needing money for a down payment for a new vehicle. So I sold two copies of Red House Painter's "Old Ramon". I also let go of my "Rollercoaster" & "Ocean Beach. The biggest kicker was selling my still sealed & autographed "Ghost of the Great Highway" Sun Kil Moon. I could kick my own ass for it to this day... 

I too sold Deloused. I don't regret it though, as I think the mastering and general OP quality was pretty shite. Keen to hear what people think of the MOV version?

Better. Not the best ever. But better.

Recently, I luckily have only sold one record, and ended up buying back the next time I saw it. My wife is really protective of our collection, I don't think we'd get rid of anything without us both totally hating it.

When I was younger I used to sell things to make rent pretty regularly. I remember also not buying Takk when it came out because I was more into GY!BE and 'why have both'