Lovedrug - Pretend You're Alive

Maybe they actually never pressed it. Maybe they just found an image of mailers to hide the fact that no one actually bought one and they wanted to PRETEND like people supported their selfish move.

Side note I jammed pretty hard to pandamaranda the other day. Do you guys think we can just bootleg this for cheaper? Heh?

I messaged them and got this response:

Hey man - sorry! We ran a campaign on social and our website and they only went out to people who pledged. Maybe some point in the future we'll get more but we only ordered a very limited number for the campaign

this reads like a lie. what plant would be down to press a very limited number just to accomodate the 20 people that may have legit pledged?

seems like the theory that they just put up pics of mailers to make people think these exist is more plausible than that explanation. i wont believe they exist until i see someone post a video of them spinning it, or at the very least a photo . 

the theory that they just put up pics of mailers to make people think these exist is more plausible than that explanation. i wont believe they exist until i see someone post a video of them spinning it, or at the very least a photo . 

If you actually read the comments on that post, not one person replies with "yes, can't wait for mine"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...