Distro VIP members and those that need their help

I thought it might be useful to have a thread where people looking for help from VIP (or other similar title) members of distro websites could come for help getting records they wouldn't otherwise be able to get.

It's not for (for example) the VIP section at Joyful Noise where it costs $5 to become a member, but rather somewhere like Nuclear Blast where you have to spend hundreds of dollars/pounds/euros just to become a Bronze member, and then there are two more levels after that.

I have recently become a Nuclear Blast Germany bronze member, so anyone looking for information on what's available and help in getting anything can PM me.

Why does it cost that much for Nuclear Blast? Is it just an accumulation of what you've spent on their site?

You earn Blasts with each record you buy. Most records seem to earn you just under 100, some doubles nearly 200 and box sets can earn you more. You need 5000 for Bronze, 15000 for Silver and 30000 for Gold.

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/shop/general/blasts.html