Coheed and Cambria Neverender: IKSSE3 Tour

Change that 4 hours to 3.5, and that's my story any and every time I go to a worthwhile show. (Which is usually 1-3 times a month.). Brutal indeed. Do you usually do the driving? Tunes, chats, and a Red Bull are the only way I make it.

That's my issue as well. Most good shows are in ATL or Charlotte, even though C&C came here during their last tour

Ok, so what I'm thinking is an IKS repress, but with no tour. I really honestly don't think Travis and Claudio are gonna start touring, playing IKS, while they've got a kid to look after. Either IKS repress or GA1 press, honestly either I'd be completely happy with.

This completely!

Sidebar how does everyone rank Coheeds albums?

I have them: GA1>IKSSE3>AD>AA>TSSTB>GA2>YOTBR

This thread is great.

I'm pretty damn positive it'll be an IKSSE:3 Neverender Tour. Probably won't be happening until later this year though with the baby business going on. A repress of the album would be awesome too since that would mean they finally got through to Sony.

We shall see!

btw Good Apollo 1 > SSTB > Afterman > IKSSE > NWFT > YOTB in my book.

Same here! I still have my GB color and Pokemon yellow. My cousin had the original Game Boy and I was super jealous

Nice! My NES-style GBA SP is lying around somewhere but my GBC and games are long gone. :(

I'm derailing the topic but have you guys heard about the Ruby and Sapphire remakes coming out later this year? Pumped.

Nice! My NES-style GBA SP is lying around somewhere but my GBC and games are long gone. :(

I'm derailing the topic but have you guys heard about the Ruby and Sapphire remakes coming out later this year? Pumped.

No worries

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/101698-pokemon-ruby-and-sapphire-remakes/page-3#entry1895634