UPDATE:

12/11: Taking orders 12/17 or 12/18 - NOPE

12/16: Taking orders 12/18 - NOPE

12/17: Taking orders 12/19 - NOPE

12/18: Taking orders 12/20 - NOPE

12/20: Taking orders 12/21 - ???

Edited by kisol

36 minutes ago, Lugubrious said:

Why do they keep giving a date, then moving it back? Wouldn't it make more sense to be 100% ready and then at that point confirm the date?

I understand pushing release dates back once or twice because shit happens but he’s changed the release date 7 times not counting scrapping the reissue that was announced in 2014.  But it’s okay to give fans the runaround.  We’ll all still gladly throw $35+ at him because of the market the scarcity of the original pressing created. 

45 minutes ago, kisol said:

I understand pushing release dates back once or twice because shit happens but he’s changed the release date 7 times not counting scrapping the reissue that was announced in 2014.  But it’s okay to give fans the runaround.  We’ll all still gladly throw $35+ at him because of the market the scarcity of the original pressing created. 

His posts read like someone who is completely disorganized. 

Anyone want to guess on when these actually ship? I could see it be June before he figures out how to get 1500+ mailers to the post office

3 hours ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

That print is awesome, fuck is wrong with y’all 

That’s what I’m saying.  It’s obvious Matt likes Jay’s work and thinks it complements his own.  So including it, like he did with the other two releases, is kind of a given.

Seeing how it’s rad helps.

Edited by highfives

On 12/19/2018 at 6:36 PM, jeromium said:
Looks like they're stacked, not vertical. What's strange is that the boxes don't appear square in the other photos. They look tall (too tall for 12s to stack vertically) and longer than 12". Yet in this photo, they're clearly square.

Good lord. :blink:

In the first picture, the records are lying flat in the box because the box is on its side. In the second and third pictures, the records are aligned vertically.

Edited by tape

Hi friends. Sorry i didn't post last night. Was too tired after closing the bar. Anyway...here's how this is going to go. Follow me closely here: At 10:00 cst I am going to make a SMALL number of copies available at my online store. There will be two products avail. One will be just the record (for $35 clams). The other will be the record with the poster (for $50 clams). These will sell quickly, likely, and then the product will appear as "sold out." (But, of course, it won't be truly sold out...it will just appear as such.) I will then process those orders and get a feel for how long it will take me to get through a batch, etc., and then I will announce here the availability of more. I know that sounds goofy...but if I just suddenly make 1000 copies avail then I'll have so many orders in my inbox and paypal that it will be cumbersome and slow to wade through all of the many screens to get to the order that is truly next in line. And also because I'll freak out and crawl under my desk and then nothing will get done. I'll do my best. It's my hope to accept and process a few hundred orders over the next day or two. And then larger quantities of course shortly after Christmas. Is ok? I'll try and stay in contact here so everyone knows what's happenin.' I appreciate the enthusiasm, but, please, no pushing in line. You can roll your eyes but you may not grumble. Everyone be nice. :)