Hum - Downward is Heavenward Reissue

2 hours ago

"Hi friends. Sorry i didn't post last night. Was too tired after closing the bar. Anyway...here's how this is going to go. Follow me closely here: At 10:00 cst I am going to make a SMALL number of copies available at my online store. There will be two products avail. One will be just the record (for $35 clams). The other will be the record with the poster (for $50 clams). These will sell quickly, likely, and then the product will appear as "sold out." (But, of course, it won't be truly sold out...it will just appear as such.) I will then process those orders and get a feel for how long it will take me to get through a batch, etc., and then I will announce here the availability of more. I know that sounds goofy...but if I just suddenly make 1000 copies avail then I'll have so many orders in my inbox and paypal that it will be cumbersome and slow to wade through all of the many screens to get to the order that is truly next in line. And also because I'll freak out and crawl under my desk and then nothing will get done. I'll do my best. It's my hope to accept and process a few hundred orders over the next day or two. And then larger quantities of course shortly after Christmas. Is ok? I'll try and stay in contact here so everyone knows what's happenin.' I appreciate the enthusiasm, but, please, no pushing in line. You can roll your eyes but you may not grumble. Everyone be nice. "

13 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

That'd have been insane to have 1k copies sell that fast. Hopefully we can all snag one.

This is why I was so shocked! These will probably go quicker than I initially thought but I think anyone who's ready for the future on sales will get one without issue.

32 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

$9 shipping bahaha

Yeah fuck this I’ve been waiting years for this but that shipping is OUTRAGEOUS. I AM OUTRAGED.

jk I got one with the print, y’all needa calm tf down. I don’t want a $35 record and a screenprinted poster being tossed around with the rest of the media mail anyway.

that being said... I don’t need the print, I just grabbed the first listing that went live. Probably gonna get rid of the poster if anyone wants one at cost when all these have sold and the dust has settled, I can probably help with that.

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

5 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Yeah fuck this I’ve been waiting years for this but that shipping is OUTRAGEOUS. I AM OUTRAGED.

jk I got one with the print, y’all needa calm tf down. I don’t want a $35 record and a screenprinted poster being tossed around with the rest of the media mail anyway.

that being said... I don’t need the print, I just grabbed the first listing that went live. Probably gonna get rid of the poster if anyone wants one at cost when all these have sold and the dust has settled, I can probably help with that.

He can charge whatever he wants for shipping, if I have an opportunity to buy one from him, I will.

3 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

He can charge whatever he wants for shipping, if I have an opportunity to buy one from him, I will.

This was my mindset. And he’s not charging anything excessive for what he’s shipping. I really DONT want that shit with media mail, I’ve seen some jacked up mailers show up on my doorstep that shipped MM.

2 hours ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

I don’t need the print, I just grabbed the first listing that went live. Probably gonna get rid of the poster if anyone wants one at cost when all these have sold and the dust has settled, I can probably help with that.

I may take you up on that if I'm not able to snag a copy+print when he does another round.