Hum - Downward is Heavenward Reissue

29 minutes ago, tape said:

oh my god what is it with not reading the fucking thread

You should read the fucking Facebook thread where he specifically says it’s a small batch release.  The reading comprehension of some people makes me wonder why they haven’t died from any number of completely avoidable things.

1 hour ago, highfives said:

You should read the fucking Facebook thread where he specifically says it’s a small batch release.  The reading comprehension of some people makes me wonder why they haven’t died from any number of completely avoidable things.

I did read the Facebook thread, of which the part where Matt specifically addresses the meaning of the phrase "sold out" in relation to this album's sale has been cut-and-pasted here no less than twice.

And still, people still ask here, with the pasted Facebook post from Matt right there on the page they're posting on, "it's sold out already???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?"

Anyway, here's a brand new Facebook post from Matt, before someone else tries to tell me I didn't read it:

Edited by tape

2 hours ago, ZeroNowhere said:

I was refreshing on my phone while walking to get taco's at the new Taco Bell Cantina that opened down the street from my office.  I missed out even though I had one in my cart.  I'm ok with that because I got taco's and will hopefully grab one next round.

You could probably do better than Taco Bell.

4 hours ago, highfives said:

Fact: You can’t die from reading 

Lmaooo gottem