Hum - Downward is Heavenward Reissue

2 hours ago, ntslash said:

I didn't get this the first time around, so I've just been spinning some Taco Bell soft taco shells. They sound like shit and are really gumming up my needle, but it's all I have to listen to since I missed out on this HUM record. 

mexican pizza variant tracks much better, or a crunchwrap if you’re a wealthy individual. 

On 12/21/2018 at 10:14 AM, apirk said:

Maybe a useful tip

if you put something in your cart and sign in through PayPal and then go back to cancel all your info is saved then you will remain signed in and just have to click three buttons to buy

I just tried doing this and there's no PayPal option, that the case for anyone else?

Matt, my dude, please put more than 8 copies up at a time. Maybe just put them all up. I don't mind waiting a couple weeks for you to ship the damn thing. This one 30-second buying window once a week where the site can't handle everyone because there's only 8 copies thing is getting real old.

Edited by tape

24 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

You can only pay with a card?  Realized this after I had one in my cart, had to run up and get my wallet, and of course sold out when I got back.  I've hit that point of not caring any more.

haha me too.  listening to the album on Tidal with their fancy normalization, good enough.
that succcks.  if you use Chrome you should be able to store your CC# and just enter the CCV.

also i feel validated... I hate it too is totally my favorite Hum song:

37YMny0.jpg

Edited by firefoxUSSR