Hum - Downward is Heavenward Reissue

21 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

It's the internet, bruh.  I'm aloud to come on here and REEEEE as hard as I want.  This is my party, my Taco Bell party, and I'll cry if I want to.  Plus, it's a record message board.  What the fuck do you expect?   People sitting around being pleased and happy, not bitching about PO's or corner dings on their precious OST that nobody gives a flying fuck about?  Yeah, right, and monkeys might fly out of my butt.

Well by and large ost’s are dumb, I’ll give you that

What's the Over/Under on these all going out by Feb 6? (not that I gamble or anything) ;)

Is the band going to all rally and help Matt pack and ship these, assuming his checkout system and PP acct don't all blow up?

Like many have said,  I have no idea why he is doing this, but God bless him.

4 hours ago, drds89 said:

What's the Over/Under on these all going out by Feb 6? (not that I gamble or anything) ;)

Is the band going to all rally and help Matt pack and ship these, assuming his checkout system and PP acct don't all blow up?

Like many have said,  I have no idea why he is doing this, but God bless him.

Honestly, would anyone mind if he missed that deadline?

it really wouldn’t bother me a bit. 

1 hour ago, tonyfranciosa said:

Man. Including Boy with Stick on this is a *chef kiss* - probably my absolute favorite  Hum track.

I won't go that far but am very happy it's included. That was my first guess for the 3rd b-side but still didn't think that would be it because it's a YPAA b-side. "Aphids", on the other hand, I am SEVERELY stoked on having in 100% analog.