Hum - Downward is Heavenward Reissue

1 hour ago, Saxonjulin said:

REEEEEEE No fucks given then. REEEEEEEEEE I missed the part where Matt said it may take most of Feb REEEEEEEE

Well the first part is emprirically false, given your whiny posts where you’re blatantly giving more than a few fucks.

the second part can be helped by learning to read and not being a lazy, whiny, impatient dillhole 

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

1 hour ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Well quit being a fucking dork. Not following how he’s a dickhead because he got his record and has basic reading comprehension skills and the motivation to read a few Facebook posts.

He has has his copy. I have my copy. You are a fucking dork. These events are not mutually exclusive. They can exist on the same timeline, genius. 

Personally i I would email Matt like 6 times, file a PayPal claim, go to the bar he works at, buy a beer from him, and then not tip him. Hell, maybe don’t even pay. This fucking guy owes you a record now.

Sorry I didn't scroll through pages of this thread to find my answer. You can stop crying about it now

2 minutes ago, Saxonjulin said:

Sorry I didn't scroll through pages of this thread to find my answer. You can stop crying about it now

you mean scroll back one page or go to the hum facebook page? you did literally the bare ass minimum and are now coming off like the fucking poser ass dork you most likely are. go home, roger!

Just now, Saxonjulin said:

Im a poser because I don't go on Facebook? Please teach me the ways

you're a poser because the answers were at your fingertips, but you chose instead to come in here like a fucking dingus and talk about how you are "starting to get worried." nobody likes you. dweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb

1 minute ago, Saxonjulin said:

Im a poser because I don't go on Facebook? Please teach me the ways

Well first you need to learn how to read, then any number of online resources are available.

What the fuck am i saying? Any number of resources were available to tell you that you didn’t need to come here and whine about your record not being shipped yet and you couldn’t even do that.

11 minutes ago, jrodan said:

you mean scroll back one page or go to the hum facebook page? you did literally the bare ass minimum and are now coming off like the fucking poser ass dork you most likely are. go home, roger!

I always thought it was spelled poseur. Can anyone provide me some clarity on this?

Oh wait, google. That’s right. Brb