highfives

Hum - Downward is Heavenward Reissue

58 minutes ago, ethereal said:

idk why this gets so much hate, my white/green copy sounds exactly like my digital version. yea it’s no audiophile pressing but it’s far from bad imo

Same.  i have standard black SRC press (originally had the solid white and THAT one had a lot of surface noise that i hated).  the black copy i have though sounds great imo.  Hard to say how it stacks up to an OG press though as i've never heard the OG press.

2 hours ago, ethereal said:

idk why this gets so much hate, my white/green copy sounds exactly like my digital version. yea it’s no audiophile pressing but it’s far from bad imo

The 2016 repress I have is full of pops and static, maybe I have to get a 2013 pressing

Edited by hyperg1ant
double post

2 hours ago, ethereal said:

Same. I A/B'd my white copy with my CD and the audio quality is virtually identical… which is why I don't bother putting the LP on anymore. 

On 3/2/2018 at 7:49 PM, throwgncpr said:

The OG sounds amazeballs. Just sayin.

Yup. B)

I remember recording my copy of the OG black press of YPAA on a nice maxell high bias tape, and cranking that shit while driving in my late 90s Nissan Sentra.

That kick drum just sounded like it was hitting me in the chest...

Analog :wub: