Hum - Downward is Heavenward Reissue

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are any of you pricks complaining about the delay on this?!?   One man is in charge of giving you something you want. You can fucking wait!    Sometimes this board make me want

This has to be emphasized. One man, who owns and operates his own analog recording studio in 2018, has retained the license to a major label flop of a record (not talking shit, they didn't do well on

Next pressing in queue   Blue vinyl   http://www.earthanalogrecords.com/dih-vinyl/

The original multitracks for YPAA were recorded on DAT cassettes so you you'll never have an "all analog" pressing but if they mixed the DAT to a stereo 1/2" tape and then did the standard LP cutting you could get pretty close. 

Edited by mcpherson123
1 minute ago, Lugubrious said:

Did people ever receive their orders from the second wave of orders yet?

plenty of people received orders from the second wave. the first two waves all shipped within a week of the initial order date. this most recent one will take much longer, but its all good, cuz he is just one dude.