Anyone else play Magic The Gathering?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have all my old cards from basically pre-Ice Age era. Some early Betas and stuff like that. I want to sell em to get rid of them. I haven't touched them since they were basically new. Should I check out eBay or where would you guys recommend?

Holy fuck. Price em online and ebay. Card shops fuck you.

If you're a Magic novice or just thinking about getting into it, you should give Hearthstone a try.

It's free to to play with the option of buying packs to speed up your card acquisition.

Man, I hate you! I HATE YOU!

I've never heard of Hearthstone before and checked it out yesterday! I started playing at around 6 p.m, played and played, looked at my watch to find out it was 4 a.m!!!! I can't stop playing! This is so addicting!!!

I LOVE YOU! NOOOOO! I HATE YOU!

Pre realease went well. Pulled a mythic Khan.

Nice, I did poorly, but was happy enough to pull a Wooded Foothills, and my foil promo was Rattleclaw Mystic was doing so poorly that I dropped and went home early too which was kind of a bonus. The foil Rattleclaw should be worth a little bit. I'll probably try to trade it for another fetch.

;)

Before I sold my collection I had one each of the blue/white and blue/black

Playset of Misty Rainforest

and 2-3 of all the other Zendikar ones.

Needless to say I was big on collecting lands, that's why I got so much money when I sold my collection. (I knew the fetches were getting reprinted soon so I didn't feel too bad about selling everything at about 60% value.)

;)

Before I sold my collection I had one each of the blue/white and blue/black

Playset of Misty Rainforest

and 2-3 of all the other Zendikar ones.

Needless to say I was big on collecting lands, that's why I got so much money when I sold my collection. (I knew the fetches were getting reprinted soon so I didn't feel too bad about selling everything at about 60% value.)

Damn dude. That's incredible. Too bad you didn't have a Black Lotus ;)

Damn dude. That's incredible. Too bad you didn't have a Black Lotus ;)

Yeah, truth. A while back I sold all my revised dual lands for pretty nuts prices though. At one point I had play sets of most of them. Had 3 Gaea's Cradle a while back too, but then they shot up to like $300 for a minute and I sold them.

• 2 months later...