SS: SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE VERY RARE RECORDS+ TAKING OFFERS ON ENTIRE TRADELIST!

etphonehome

• 2 weeks later...

Dude I paid you back on May 28.. still no response, no item shipped, or read my messages... I have bought from yah a few times, you busy.  I see other ppl have gotten their stuff within this time.

Yeah, unfortunately, I'm having the same problem. Paid over a week ago and got no response after he sent his paypal info.

Really wishing I hadn't paid with a gift right now. Has anybody had contact with this seller in the past 10 days?

There really isn't ever a reason to pay as a gift. Dude has 12 positive feedback. Not good enough to send as a gift imo. Paypal has this cool little tool to calculate what the fee would be and you can add that on in lieu of paying as a gift.  The fee is usually not that much at all, and saves this kind of headache in the long run. http://www.feecalculator.net/

I hope everything works out for you. Hope this isn't a lesson learned the hard way.

I'll be the first to admit it was a lapse in judgment paying as a gift. Not trying to be annoying, just seeing if maybe anyone else has had any luck contacting the seller. Definitely won't pay as a gift again, for what it's worth.

Thanks for the best wishes though, I do appreciate it. I'm crossing my fingers.

Really wishing I hadn't paid with a gift right now. Has anybody had contact with this seller in the past 10 days?

I honestly think hes just been busy. I paid him a week ago and he didnt respond for a couple days. But he did send it out and I should have my records today according to my tracking. Just be persistent with the messages.

Hey everyone I recently had a death in the family and was out of town for a week and didn't have much time to interact with everyone about their records. A friend of mine sent them out as I was out of town, it looks like everyone got them though so that's good news! I'm gonna go ahead and bump this thread since I'm back in town now, keep buying everyone!

Hey everyone I recently had a death in the family and was out of town for a week and didn't have much time to interact with everyone about their records. A friend of mine sent them out as I was out of town, it looks like everyone got them though so that's good news! I'm gonna go ahead and bump this thread since I'm back in town now, keep buying everyone!

Sorry again, dude.