Cancelled (TV) Shows You Wish Would Come Back

4400. !!!!! Loved that show and it was cancelled right in the middle of seriousness !!!

Definitely firefly but the movie calmed me down a bit

Pushing daisies. Come on!!! It was such a gorgeous show to watch. Loved it.

The fades. :(. It was a great first season and it got cancelled. That suuuuucks

OMG I FORGOT MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER!!!! The it crowd!!!!!!!!!!!! I watch reruns every night before bedtime so I can dream happy!! I liked the "finale" we got last year but it could have gone on longer :(.

Guily pleasure, but I always wished My So Called Life didn't get cancelled after one season.

That was only one season? I felt like MTV showed promoted that every commercial break for 5 straight years.

I heard ABC just canceled The Neighbors.  Did anyone ever watch that?  Every episode of that was a circus; absolutely hilarious.

That was definitely unique and entertaining.  I heard it got axed as well, and while I would have liked to have seen more episodes, I also totally could have gone through the summer and then not even realize that it wasn't airing new episodes in the fall.  

That was definitely unique and entertaining.  I heard it got axed as well, and while I would have liked to have seen more episodes, I also totally could have gone through the summer and then not even realize that it wasn't airing new episodes in the fall.  

It was fun!  I didn't watch it religiously (oops), but whenever it was on at my parents house I was always cracking up at it.

Last year for mother's day we went to an Italian joint nearby and the dude who plays the Dad in that show was there having dinner with his family.

I wish HBO wouldn't have cancelled Hello Ladies and Enlightened. I really like both of those.

Enlightened was really good, it "ended" Ok but they definitely could have wrapped it up better with a third season. They should have at least done 3-6 longer episodes ala The Big C and the UK version of Skins. HBO doesn't get down like that though :(

Also, The Killing should absolutely come back for a 4th season. How that took a back seat to other AMC shows is ridiculous!

King of the Hill.  If only Brittany Murphy didn't go & die.

I think King of the Hill could have gone on for a few more seasons without Luann. As a character she seemed kind of tired after 13 seasons of the same shit from her. That would probably mean doing without Lucky as well, though, and I did really like Lucky. (Buckley was a pretty fun character too. Hey.)

The thing I hate the most about Fox is how convoluted their idea of what's funny is. The Cleveland Show is not fucking funny. American Dad! hasn't been funny for a few years now. Family Guy should have stayed cancelled the first time. King of the Hill ran laps around those two for years and I can't imagine what led Fox to greenlight another MacFarlane show. Motherfucker isn't funny.