WTB Emery - TWE (update: got it!)

Fridge Fox

I got one. thanks guys.

Edit: apparently I'm not up to speed on the price these go for. However, If anyone is looking to sell, send me what you'd let it go for and i'll see if i can get myself to pay the price. I didn't set out to lowball anyone.

Edit2: I've got $75 I'd be happy to give you for this album.

I'm looking for any variant of Emery - The Weak's End. I'm unsure of what price to offer for this because it used to average about $50 on discogs but it hasn't surfaced for a while. then it pops up on ebay for some insane amount now and again. I'd love to find this for under $50. give me a PM if you want to help me out. thanks.

Check popsike. Pretty sure it goes for a lot more than that.

Yea it goes for an average of 65-80.

Good luck nonetheless!

ouch! I was not aware of that.  I wish all that bs with T&N selling the back catalog wasn't a problem and they could just repress/press their records  :(  

bump. mentally and financially prepared to pay more.

(also, is there a way to edit the topic title so that people know I'm willing to pay more?)

when you click edit, right next to save changes should be something along the lines of full editor. Click on that and it will allow you to change the topic title as well.

Yeah, i figured it was going to be that much.

The two smoke variants are awesome.

yeah, that's what I put up as an offer. I'd rather secure it now for that much than try to find a deal and have the price continue to rise. /sigh/ this is what i get for being obsessed with T&N bands in high school.