PO: You Blew It! - You Blue It (Weezer Covers EP)

Everyone knows because everyone listens to my podcast, duh!

I wonder if they'll do a donation page or something to help them recover a bit :/

I believe they did provide a paypal address for donations (edit: [email protected] is the address if you want to donate). Also, I think TSR is donating all digital proceeds of their albums to them right now, and merchnow is waiving their processing fee for any merch bought through their store there.

I believe they did provide a paypal address for donations (edit: [email protected] is the address if you want to donate). Also, I think TSR is donating all digital proceeds of their albums to them right now, and merchnow is waiving their processing fee for any merch bought through their store there.

Awesome, thanks!

Just wanting to let everyone know here that the vinyl has been slightly delayed but should be in our hands the week of August 18th and we'll be shipping out orders from us immediately. For people hoping to get one of the two other colors, this means that retailers will not have the records for 8/12 like we had hoped but will in early September. More info coming soon on that along with specific retailers and an exact date. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Came today:

Hey there,

You're getting this email because you ordered a copy of the Half and Half with Splatter variant of the You Blew It! "You Blue It" 10 Inch from us. The good news is that the records are finally in. The BAD news is that the plant made this variant wrong so there is going to be an additional delay of approximately 2.5 weeks.

We realize this is a huge bummer and it doesn't help that this record has taken almost two months longer to be completed than we had originally expected.

Thanks again for being to patient and in advance for understanding.

--

Seth D

the other variant we sold on our webstore is starting to ship today and the band will have copies on their upcoming tour with Citizen. I'll have news on retailers soon. Thanks for everyone being patient with us on this one!

For the record store exclusive variants, is it only certain stores, or is it possible to ask a local record store to specially order a /250 variant for you? I'm assuming the former.

For the record store exclusive variants, is it only certain stores, or is it possible to ask a local record store to specially order a /250 variant for you? I'm assuming the former.

I went to my store awhile ago and asked if they could order a copy and they did. So I'd go to yours and see if they could do the same.