PO: Cartel- Chroma via ETR ON SALE TODAY at 4:24pm Est

Where's the guy who said if I was right about it being Chroma he'd give me copy of Framework's Loom on splatter ;)

If you would've acknowledged it before it happened maybe that guy wouldn't have assumed you weren't about dat life. 

I said I'd sell it to you/trade it to you. I might be a decent guy but I'm not handing off one of my current favorites! I am glad Chroma was the release though.

If you would've acknowledged it before it happened maybe that guy wouldn't have assumed you weren't about dat life.

I said I'd sell it to you/trade it to you. I might be a decent guy but I'm not handing off one of my current favorites! I am glad Chroma was the release though.

I'm just teasing haha

Cd sourced because that is all that was available but we had it remastered specifically for vinyl & outsourced the lacquers to Lucky lacquers who did a great job. They sound fantastic, especially for having a really long side B. I am sure everyone will be happy with the overall quality of this one, I am very happy with how these came out overall.

Sounds good. I trust ya.

This is such typical band bullshit. They give their blessing, it gets pressed, then play the "we had no idea card" this shit happens way more than everyone thinks and I'm with Ross on this one. If people really knew how shitty and sketchy bands can be sometimes

This is such typical band bullshit. They give their blessing, it gets pressed, then play the "we had no idea card" this shit happens way more than everyone thinks and I'm with Ross on this one. If people really knew how shitty and sketchy bands can be sometimes

"typical band bullshit" only seems to happen to enjoy the ride. lol. 

probably will ask for a refund tomorrow once ross's emails die down and end up buying from the band

Also, I've bought almost every bad timings release so far but coming in here and posting this shit in a thread is pretty unprofessional. You own a record label now and should keep that in mind now.