PO: Cartel- Chroma via ETR ON SALE TODAY at 4:24pm Est

Well that can't be true because Punk journalist Jason Tate already vouched for Rohan stating he's trusted everything the guy has said for the last 10 years and always will.

And we must all heed Jason's vouching. The man is like the second coming of Christ or something (or maybe that's just how he comes across on his excuse of a "news" site)

Hrm. Interesting. I'm not willing to read this entire thread about a band I've never listened to to find out...  I am on the other hand willing to make broad statements based on nothing but speculation. This is fun.

Looks like Jason Tate and I are in the same boat.

Self-quote!

OR talking to 'the band' meant 'a member of the band'. who again, didn't deem it necessary to tell everyone else.

to be fair, sometimes i get messages on fb, accidentally click on it (as a notification) and don't read it because of whatever reason, but it was marked as read and then i totally forget to actually read it. i can't imagine why someone running a record label was trying to use facebook messenger as an actual official means of communication about something at least semi-important.

True, but I'm sure you notice it at some point over the next year and a half, right...?

True, but I'm sure you notice it at some point over the next year and a half, right...?

honestly, not usually.

or if i do remember about it, it's embarassingly too late to respond so i just willfully ignore it, hoping it will go away or the person will message me again eventually so i can respond in a reasonable time frame this time.

again, not saying that's what happened and i'm not siding with anyone up in huurrrrrr.

honestly, not usually.

or if i do remember about it, it's embarassingly too late to respond so i just willfully ignore it, hoping it will go away or the person will message me again eventually so i can respond in a reasonable time frame this time.

again, not saying that's what happened and i'm not siding with anyone up in huurrrrrr.

cat gif or GTFO

thejesseb:

No I am not denying that there was any communication between our party & ETR at one point. According to what I heard, these comms were well over a year ago, I knew nothing about them. All I know is we wanted to release it ourselves to coincide with the 10yr as supposed to a 3rd party doing it.

I can't tell you how much I miss the early days of touring where money & politics weren't involved. The fun was pure & the adventure was all that mattered.