PO: Cartel- Chroma via ETR ON SALE TODAY at 4:24pm Est

I really want to discuss the problem of reissue labels and their role in the insane rise of vinyl prices.

Since it's impossible to convince people that buying into shit like this is doing anyone a long term credit I will post this pictorial representation of my argument:

244_.gif.pagespeed.ce.S-XJ__rWZJ.gif

(More Cat Gifs)

I really want to discuss the problem of reissue labels and their role in the insane rise of vinyl prices.

Since it's impossible to convince people that buying into shit like this is doing anyone a long term credit I will post this pictorial representation of my argument:

244_.gif.pagespeed.ce.S-XJ__rWZJ.gif

(More Cat Gifs)

hey I got that Arrows in Her record like two weeks ago. thank you so much for helping make that happen!

This Nic guy seems pretty cool. I'm glad he questioned the cat gifs just being a "this thread sucks, lets post cat gifs" thing. I've never listened to this band, but I saw them in Edmonton last summer. If you're the lead singer, your shirt was way too tight.

He is not the singer, haha.  Though you could possibly facebook message him and let him know.  He may ignore it.