PO: Cartel- Chroma via ETR ON SALE TODAY at 4:24pm Est

FUCK

YES

OH MY GOD

i was on VC all morning and left to play 2 hours of ps3, come back to THIS TOPIC?! so happy it wasn't sold out on me. one of my favorite records and I have been waiting for this to come on vinyl for ages.

I'm so happy right now.

Someone virtual high five me.

I am also curious about how it was sourced/the masters as someone asked on the other page. Any word, Ross?

Cd sourced because that is all that was available but we had it remastered specifically for vinyl & outsourced the lacquers to Lucky lacquers who did a great job. They sound fantastic, especially for having a really long side B. I am sure everyone will be happy with the overall quality of this one, I am very happy with how these came out overall.

Yeah I remember reading that the band was going to press Chroma on their own for the anniversary tour.

I spoke to the band's guitarist and manager on the phone last year and got their blessing. We went back and fourth for awhile in regards to trying to working out a deal where we would sell them a tour variant at cost but they all of a sudden stopped answering and at that point we already had the audio remastered for vinyl and lacquers cut. I am still happy to work something out with the band for an anniversary tour variant if they every want to respond back to me but the process was too far along at that point and they expressed alot of interest in wanting the album released on vinyl.

I spoke to the band's guitarist and manager on the phone last year and got their blessing. We went back and fourth for awhile in regards to trying to working out a deal where we would sell them a tour variant at cost but they all of a sudden stopped answering and at that point we already had the audio remastered for vinyl and lacquers cut. I am still happy to work something out with the band for an anniversary tour variant if they every want to respond back to me but the process was too far along at that point and expressed interest in wanting the album released on vinyl.

Ruh roh