PO: Porter Robinson – Worlds /500 Translucent Signed Vinyl LP

Saw this on SlyVinyl and I bought it immediately after hearing the preview track.

http://slyvinyl.com/electronic/porter-robinson-worlds-limited-to-500-translucent-signed-vinyl-lp

AND they don't charge you until it ships in august. Some seriously great shit. Get in on this before it sells out.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/7/2016 at 11:51 AM, Shamatix said:

I would really love to buy any Porter Robinson Worlds - SIGNED if anyone has one for sale :)

I know this is years later.  But I cannot find these for sale anywhere.   If you don't want or like your signed copy I will gladly pay you for it name your price.  The music he makes means so much to me.  Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2016 at 1:50 PM, GHO said:

I know this is years later.  But I cannot find these for sale anywhere.   If you don't want or like your signed copy I will gladly pay you for it name your price.  The music he makes means so much to me.  Thanks

Just checked eBay on this,  and someone has a signed copy up with the starting bid of $99 and the jacket is pretty beat on it.  Not sure what you want to spend/how important the condition is to you, figured I'd let you know anyway.

1 minute ago, UntitledFinale2 said:

Just checked eBay on this,  and someone has a signed copy up with the starting bid of $99 and the jacket is pretty beat on it.  Not sure what you want to spend/how important the condition is to you, figured I'd let you know anyway.

I cant find this sadly, also is it still sealed (Can you link)

EDIT:
I found http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porter-Robinson-Worlds-LP-Vinyl-Rare-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPHED-/182312143389?hash=item2a72a68a1d:g:y0oAAOSwqfNXoC8Q

But the condition isnt good.. far from mint :S

Edited by Shamatix

3 minutes ago, UntitledFinale2 said:

I guess its the same eventho I cant see the posting but the uper right corner is damaged :SPYXsQ30.png

Thanks tho, I wouldnt mind paying more than 100$ if just the condition was better and preferably sealed if possible.

Edited by Shamatix