FS/T: TBS/KD/A Skylit Drive/NowNow/Thursday/videogames/Dear Hunter

kforkevin777

Update: Back open to trades!

So, I may be moving out in the next month or so, and need to get/save up as much money as I can. I didn't think it was a possibility until now, so I hadn't been saving much, plus the Coheed tickets killed me. I'm not looking for trades right now, but I'm leaving the bottom section there for future reference. I'm not looking for crazy numbers on a lot of this stuff. There is some stuff I bought fairly recently, and no I didn't buy it to sell it, but moving out is much more important right now. Most of it is stuff that's been sitting on my shelf forever and I just wouldn't miss it too much, but there are a few rarer things that I'm not gonna let go for a low price. Thanks for looking. Get at me with PMs.

The Dear Hunter - Color Spectrum Sampler - white

HRVRD - Cardboard Homes 7" - brown/gold/whatever it is

Kevin Devine - Bulldozer - clear

Norma Jean - Wrongdoers - yellow

Now, Now - Cars - PENDING

Now, Now - Neighbors - blue w/white haze

Signals Midwest - Latitudes & Longitudes - blue/white starburst

A Skylit Drive - Wires... & the Concept of Breathing - clear

Socratic - S/T - Black, signed

Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends - blue, 3rd press

Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends - yellow, third press

Taking Back Sunday - We Play Songs - orange

Thursday - Common Existence

Thursday - Full Collapse - brown w/marble?

Wavelets - Athletics - clear red

I also have the Ryan Russell Continental Obscura photography book I would get rid of. Not the 7", just the book.

Video Games

Playstation 4:

•Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

•Thief

Playstation 3:

•Kingdom Hearts: HD 1.5 Remix

•Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remake

Xbox 360:

•Fallout 3 GOTY

•Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition

Prints:

•I have a Murder by Death print I bought forever ago that I'd be willing to sell. I'm asking about $18 for it. It's big, really thick and high quality and stuff. It's like a night forest scene. If you're really interested, PM me and I'll send you a pic. I don't wanna dig it out for nothing. Haha.

Scratch that, here's a pic

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o80/yokou777/88CF0EAE-ED14-4FB0-8B0E-97356000137C_zpsczfkqsfw.jpg

Trades:

These are things I'm looking to trade FOR, not things I have to trade. Some of these I'd be willing to do cash plus trade, depending on the deal.

•**Brand New - TDAG older non-white press. I have one of the black MOV represses without the sticker on the jacket I'd put toward with cash or more vinyl.

•**Saves the Day cheaper colored variants

•Copeland - In Motion, YAMS. Obviously I'd put cash forward too.

•Norma Jean box set

•BMTH - Sempiternal

•**Coheed - SSTB, Black Rainbow

**=Most wanted

Thanks guys. Hope to hear from you.

there's one on the wall at my local shop right now for $40. i thought the same thing you did

I listened to it again yesterday to make sure it was as good as I thought it was in high school. Man. The screams are the only thing thag held up to me. I'd buy it if it was like $20 and spin it purely for Knights of the round.

I listened to it again yesterday to make sure it was as good as I thought it was in high school. Man. The screams are the only thing thag held up to me. I'd buy it if it was like $20 and spin it purely for Knights of the round.

I pretty much bought it because I was like "hey, I liked this band is highschool." Haha. I had someone offer me $50 for it like a year who but they never paid, and I haven't actually gotten any offers so far. I honestly wouldn't mind keeping it if it comes down to it, but figured I'd throw it out there/

• 2 weeks later...

yeah so true, definitely NOT a great album, but a better album than many that their peers put out and still one that would be sort of awesome to have on wax. 

the cover art is strangely iconic to me, i remember ALWAYS seeing the CD in my local music stores before i ever even bought it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...