Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence 6-16-14

I actually met her this morning leaving toronto.  I asked her about this and she confirmed that there will be a standalone vinyl for it.  She however didnt know if there would be picture discs.  She is one of the nicest celebrities I have ever met... and super hot!

so jealous.... and so glad you got some info!

UO doing an exclusive for this:

Lana Del Rey's third studio album, Ultraviolence, is full of heartbreak and beauty. Produced by Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys, it features 11 stripped-down tracks with a dark, cinematic edge, including the hypnotic single "West Coast". This UO-exclusive version features translucent blue + opaque lavender vinyl and only-at-UO album cover art. 2014, Interscope.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=33139692

Lana Del Rey's third studio album, Ultraviolence, is full of heartbreak and beauty. Produced by Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys, it features 11 stripped-down tracks with a dark, cinematic edge, including the hypnotic single "West Coast". This UO-exclusive version features translucent blue + opaque lavender vinyl and only-at-UO album cover art. 2014, Interscope.

Dammit. :/ I already spent $115 for the box and $30 for the mystery version on amazon. Hopefully that one isn't a pic disc.

Lana Del Rey's third studio album, Ultraviolence, is full of heartbreak and beauty. Produced by Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys, it features 11 stripped-down tracks with a dark, cinematic edge, including the hypnotic single "West Coast". This UO-exclusive version features translucent blue + opaque lavender vinyl and only-at-UO album cover art. 2014, Interscope.

Cancel amazon order and getting this

The UO exclusive sounds cool. I'll either try to pick it up at the UO here in AA or I'll just get it from my local shop. Trying to avoid the ridiculous shipping on this one.

New single really showcases her voice. She sounds great. It is a little slow, but she just sounds so damn good.

I decided to write them and find out more info about the standard vinyl release. We'll see if they respond. I'm also intrigued by LanaDelRey.com now having another option for buying the album. Next to "Deluxe Box" there is an option for "Merch Bundles" however both buttons take you to the deluxe box. Maybe they are setting up different options. I asked about that as well.

I decided to write them and find out more info about the standard vinyl release. We'll see if they respond. I'm also intrigued by LanaDelRey.com now having another option for buying the album. Next to "Deluxe Box" there is an option for "Merch Bundles" however both buttons take you to the deluxe box. Maybe they are setting up different options. I asked about that as well.

These are the merch bundles...

http://lanadelrey.shop.bravadousa.com/content/mlp/3184/default.aspx