Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence 6-16-14

Downloaded the leak to see what the hype was all about w/ this chick, is all her stuff this boring?

And man that song Brooklyn Baby is dumb.

I haven't heard the new record yet, but her last album "Born To Die" has more ups and downs to it. I've read and heard from people here that Ultraviolence is all slow, Born To Die wasn't like that.

Just finished listening. I like it. It's very mellow but sounds pleasant. Not as hip hop/pop influenced as BTD but still good. The only songs I got bored with were the last 2 bonus tracks. Black Beauty was cool since I liked that song since the demo. Money Power Glory was really good too. I'm pretty satisfied with it. I just hope the next album picks it up a bit more. I'll download those other 2 bonus tracks once it's released officially.

Looks like the 2 LP Picture Disc from the Deluxe Box Set does not have the bonus tracks.  See Link below:

http://www.discogs.com/Lana-Del-Rey-Ultraviolence/release/5789653

i dont own it but if you look at the pictures the lp cover clearly lists the bonus tracks

R-5789653-1402846075-7614.jpeg

i picked up the "deluxe edition" double lp from a local shop on black vinyl yesterday. it had the same track listing as the shown cover and the bonus tracks on side d.