Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence 6-16-14

Urbanoutfitters.com still hasn't shipped my copy :\ Pre-ordered it May 26th ( I think that was the first day they went up for pre-order) and it just changed to scheduled/back order July 2nd under my status. Contacted their customer service via chat and they said it should ship this week. Not sure if I should believe the rep or my order status.

Not sure why mine hasn't shipped when others have and it seems to now be in stock online... oh well.

Looks great. Thanks for the pic Travis.

My deluxe bundle I bought from the LDR store still hasn't shipped. And it says it's gonna take 6-11 days to arrive once shipped. They should have shipped it the week before release date. Assholes.

Yea I have a friend who ordered that box set from her store (musictoday) and it hasn't shipped. It's still processing.  I saw on twitter they didn't get their stock yet or something. They really should update their website or email the people who bought it whats going on.

Got this in an email regarding the box set.

Dear fan - 

Thank you for purchasing Lana Del Rey's Ultraviolence box set. Due to manufacturing delays, the box sets will be shipping out early next week. We apologize for this unforeseen delay. Download links for the deluxe version of the album were sent out on the release date in an effort to make up for the inconvenience. If you did not receive a link, please reply to this message and one will be provided.

Sincerely, 
Lana Del Rey Webstore

this record is pretty boring. i expected it to grow on me, but other than a few stand-outs, it just hasn't happened. i think i may have dodged a bullet not buying a $40 record. 

It's definitely more mellow than her last album(s). I really like Money Power Glory and Old Money. Surprisingly my wifes favorite song is Florida Kilos. I felt like all the bonus tracks (even the ones on the japanese deluxe version) werent very good. Almost like they are all B-sides that werent good enough for the album but they decided to throw them on it anyway.