Joyce Manor | Never Hungover Again | 07/22/14

I wonder if Interpunk will have a /100 variant like that last album. 

With that said, I wonder if BSM will have a UK 10" Variant again. Hm....

Interpunk already has this up on an unspecified (probably black) colour though. I would think this is unlikely since they're now on epitaph?

I got the white one, but having second thoughts. Probably gonna email them to change it the black

Yep got the white too. Both are nice though.

All you guys whinging about pricing haha it ended up being about 30USD to ship to Australia.

Average pricing of records is often $25-$30 plus delivery so I wasn't too upset!

Would still prefer a one sided record that doesn't needs to be flipped, seeing as the songs are usually so short as everyone has already mentioned.

Was lucky enough to interview these guys last year (issuu.com/lostboyzine), and then hung out with them quite a bit when they were here on tour. Super nice people!

All you guys whinging about pricing haha it ended up being about 30USD to ship to Australia.

Average pricing of records is often $25-$30 plus delivery so I wasn't too upset!

Would still prefer a one sided record that doesn't needs to be flipped, seeing as the songs are usually so short as everyone has already mentioned.

Was lucky enough to interview these guys last year (issuu.com/lostboyzine), and then hung out with them quite a bit when they were here on tour. Super nice people!

That sucks! That's what you get for living on a continent for murderers and convicts! 

But seriously yeah, love them, they named their band after an apartment building in Long Beach. Great local guys, one of my best friends who's kind of clueless about band members went to a party and started chatting up Barry and told him one of his favorite bands was Joyce Manor, and Barry said they sucked or something, and my friend never knew who he was talking to the next day and was totally bummed. Haha