patthickey

Joyce Manor | Never Hungover Again | 07/22/14

I feel the same way. I'll buy a vinyl copy when it's available for less than $25 shipped.

$17.97 from Bull Moose. If you grab another LP they give free shipping on orders of $25.

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/16689447/joyce-manor-never-hungover-again

What was the condition like? Just curious, mine should be here any day. When I get records from overseas it's hit or miss on whether it gets damaged in transit

When I ordered the entire Devendra Banhart discography for my girlfriend's birthday present about 80% of it was from overseas and all came in perfect condition!

What was the condition like? Just curious, mine should be here any day. When I get records from overseas it's hit or miss on whether it gets damaged in transit

The packaging was really different for a 12". Besides that there was no warps or anything wrong with the sleeve or record!

When I get records from anywhere it's hit or miss on whether it gets damaged in transit

Haha, true that. I was just thinking of how I've received records from overseas in perfect condition and it's mind blowing how a record can be destroyed when it's coming from one state over from mine via USPS.

Got my yellow in yesterday and I just tried listening to it. The first 2 songs on each side are unlistenable because it's warped.  :(

I see Good Charlotte in your tradelist, so it's probably your turntable :P

I'm tagging all jokes with this spoiler now