PO: Haunted Hearts - Initiation (Clear Vinyl Red Embossed Title) FFO: Dum Dum Girls, Crocodiles

"Greetings mailing list!

We are pleased to allow our mailing list subscribers to purchase a mailing list only edition of the Haunted Hearts Initiation LP- featuring a red embossing for the title and clear vinyl. "

So this was the e-mail they sent out this morning 15ppd to USA if you're interested eMail: [email protected]

Cool label from San Diego.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm nothing bad happened to my package.

got this last week from Amazon. good stuff. light years better than the last 2 Dum Dum Girls records.

How much was it on Amazon and did you get a clear as well?

The reason I ask is because there's somewhat some surface noise on the clear time to time. I should probably clean my records before I play them though.

Yeah my sleeve has a crease in it too from the packaging being damaged. The vinyl seems fine though.

Was your vinyl damaged?

The jacket is destroyed. The vinyl record actually has a crease in it. It was sent in a mailer too big with nothing buffering it and it got thrown about something fierce in the mail. Its unlistenable as is.

The jacket is destroyed. The vinyl record actually has a crease in it. It was sent in a mailer too big with nothing buffering it and it got thrown about something fierce in the mail. Its unlistenable as is.

Wow. I haven't listened to mine yet but the vinyl looks fine and unwarped. I didn't like the no buffer zone with the packaging either, caused my sleeve to get a crease. Did you contact them about this?

I ordered two so maybe that helped fill the packaging and make the fit a little bit better and avoid some of the same damage that is mentioned in this thread. One has a minor scratch on it that I'm not sure was avoidable, but hasn't made any noticeable difference to me. Did feel like the whole of the jacket/sleeve/insert was pretty cheap or flimsily put together.

Hmm nothing bad happened to my package.

How much was it on Amazon and did you get a clear as well?

The reason I ask is because there's somewhat some surface noise on the clear time to time. I should probably clean my records before I play them though.

$18 and it was clear. I do a vacuum cleaning with new records anyway, but it sounded fine on first play.