Deja Entendu Repress Confirmation

In a recent interview, Fred Feldman, owner of Triple Crown Records, confirmed that there will be a Deja Entedu vinyl reissue.

From the interview...

Haha, that’s my favorite question! It’s one of those things where I have to remind myself not to be a dick. (laughs) I have a very close relationship with the band, and they always want to put music out a certain way, both aesthetically and sonically. That’s why I don’t want to just press it and put it out there. When we reissued Your Favorite Weapon they went back and remastered the whole thing. They always want to do things a little bit differently. It’s going to come, that’s all I am going to say, and hopefully there will be a few surprises included as well. The band was very important to me and the label, so I don’t want to just press it and put it out there because it’s not what they would want.

I like when people ask me about this from an innocent angle. Kids will suggest pressing it again to me as if it’s something we have never heard before. I get it. It bums us and the band out when we go online and see how much some people are willing to pay on eBay for copies.

It would feel so strange owning a Deja Entendu you didn't pay a small fortune for.

surprised I didnt see this thread pop up sooner.

Subbin for the hilarity that will ensue.

OT: Just have to say that your signature where the girl is holding a record on the grooves picture is frustrating the hell out of me

OT: Just have to say that your signature where the girl is holding a record on the grooves picture is frustrating the hell out of me

This threads about to be 100% off topic within a page or so haha.

Yeah, it's from an Ellen page photo shoot. Posted it on Facebook and everyone was like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ELLEN!??!"