Riot Fest 2015

Tardcore

It's become less of a good deal over the years.

I would definitely agree with this, its a shame. I would much rather have more drink tickets than fortune tellers or massage stations.

I'm hoping there is more effort into improving sight lines this year, that has been my biggest disappointment. For me, the VIP areas have been good for getting away from the crowd, chilling out. The lines are definitely shorter for the port-a-potties and drinks.

In general I'd like to see more signage this year, just simple stage names with arrows would have helped a lot. More picnic tables, garbage cans, etc.

I purchased early bird tickets this year and I am totally happy with the line up once again. My must sees are: Rancid, Trio, Larry Arms, Against Me!, Millencolin, Teenage Bottlerocket, Direct Hit!, and Pears. Crossing my fingers for an after show with the Falcon..  :rolleyes:

Full lineup on June 16th!

Also are you sure is was accidental? Xrt has recently been saying information prior to it being released to the public. They did lolla headliners a couple hours early. And they did widespread panic for north coast three days before it was posted online.

Also there are different clauses for releasing bands. It may be fine to do it on radio/print and as long as it isn't online. I recieved a flyer for the first north coast when I was at summer camp and the promoter said they couldn't release the lineup on their website for three weeks but were allowed to do the flyers.

Yes, if you drink. 7 x beer prices you end up saving a little and the bathrooms are less crowded.

Believe me, I'll drink more than 7 beers... I am English after all!

Probably start booking up for this later on in the month before the rest of the lineup gets released. Makes missing fest a bit more bearable & I've always wanted to go to Chicago.

Whats the weather like there in September?

Airbnb all booked. Now to book flights / pass's. Heading out for a week so we've got time before / after. First time in Chicago for us both, pretty excited! Can anyone recommend good things to do / places to eat / record stores / touristy shit. I need to see that big chrome bean thing ha

You can go see the bean but keep in mind that activity will take five minutes so you will need to plan a bunch of other stuff.

Can anyone recommend good things to do / places to eat / record stores / touristy shit. I need to see that big chrome bean thing ha

The Chicago Diner - hands down best vegetarian/vegan restaurant I've ever been to

Brudder's Sports Bar - amazing burgers & tots

Giordano's - awesome deep dish pizza