Riot Fest 2015

Tardcore

oh my bad. 

so who do we know is playing for sure?

-get up kids

-silverstein

i'd say almost any of these bands are possible...

50oN88E.jpg

I'll bet money that Rise Against plays. They have a new album scheduled for the fall, and they've been announcing quite a few festivals lately (like Chill on the Hill) in August-September in support of that. Plus they're from Chicago, they won't pass up a chance to be a headliner in front of a home crowd.

can anybody explain how or why the Offspring can still headline a show let alone a festival? They must have the best agent in the world. Even their "good" album only had a few good songs.

They are good for the casual music fan because they still get regular airplay on "alternative" radio stations.

Danzig sang Misfits songs with Doyle on guitar last year. That's probably about the closest we will ever get to a complete Misfits reunion. I'm cool with that.

I was there. As was I the last time the Legacy tour came through Chicago. Doyle has been on record in an interview this year as saying that he's finally given himself the motivation to try and bring Danzig and Jerry together to reunite. Since it would likely require a decent chunk of coin to make this happen, I think Riot Fest is obviously the perfect setting for this to occur.

I was there. As was I the last time the Legacy tour came through Chicago. Doyle has been on record in an interview this year as saying that he's finally given himself the motivation to try and bring Danzig and Jerry together to reunite. Since it would likely require a decent chunk of coin to make this happen, I think Riot Fest is obviously the perfect setting for this to occur.

Yea, I was also at both of those.  And yes, if it does happen, RF would be a great outlet for that to happen.