United Nations (2014) (New LP on Temporary Residence LTD)

really fuckin' slept on this. will have to cop on the 'scogs.

I'm going to guess that since there were a few hundred left, they probably pulled them until the corrected 7" comes out because why pay to mail out two records.  I'd hold off, or even email them and find out, before paying a collectable price for one.

I'm going to guess that since there were a few hundred left, they probably pulled them until the corrected 7" comes out because why pay to mail out two records.  I'd hold off, or even email them and find out, before paying a collectable price for one.

I ordered a day or two after Temp Res addressed the faulty 7" and mine shipped today.  I think they're legitimately sold out through them.

Guest jonpasqual

Got mine! loving this package. Anna has been so helpful! Got the bands complete vinyl discography now. But! as cool as this box is. I hope they release a standard 12. Having to play this album across all of these platforms is a bit much.

I'm still waiting for my order to update, I got the USPS tracking info which says they received the shipping information but that was on the 12th.

I am in the same boat, except mine was on the 10th. I emailed Anna two days ago with that information and she said mine would be sent out the next day. Still nothing, though. Getting anxious because I'm moving to a new place next month and didn't think it would take this long to ship.

I would definitely buy the first album again. I have a copy that I got for an ok price on eBay but the cover is in pretty rough shape.

Same. Mine has a tear down the top middle but the record and everything else is in great shape. Also, they are supposed to be putting copies of the banned CD on the webstore as well. No idea when but will definitely try and grab one of those too.

Same. Mine has a tear down the top middle but the record and everything else is in great shape. Also, they are supposed to be putting copies of the banned CD on the webstore as well. No idea when but will definitely try and grab one of those too.

My copy that I bought from my buddy a while back has a beat up cover too. He never specified but it seemed strange because everything this guy has is usually absolute mint. Is beat up covers a common problem?