PO: Every Time I Die - From Parts Unknown (Release: 1 July)

That noisey writeup is fucking stupid, from all the comments I was half-expecting them to have massively panned it (no idea why, considering the band linked to it), but instead they just produced one of the most retarded articles I've ever seen on the vice website.

Also, the video is awesome, Every Time I Die are at their best when they're at their stupidest, as proved by "Shit Happens".

"Don't think we didn't recognize how embarrassing the attempt at humor was in that Noisy post.  Forgive their "writer".  Just enjoy the video.  Indirectly mocking the "type" of people who show interest in the article you yourself are writing is what the uninspired call "meta".  Very cool."  -  ETID

Had to order the custom jersey.  Wondering what everyone is picking for the custom name.  Who is sticking with their own name?  Basketball players?  "Ewing #33"  Band members?  They have "Williams #70" advertised.  Who would dare to have a rare ex-member made up, maybe a Faulk or Byrnes who were only with the band for a real short time.  Like the hard-to-find Dennis Rodman Dallas Mavericks jersey, so few were made cause he was only with the team for 12 games.