PO: Every Time I Die - From Parts Unknown (Release: 1 July)

I've had a KRM order show up just as bad as that, Castaway, if not worse. I know your pain. They were very quick to exchange my copy, but they said something like "That's why you should always opt for priority shipping. Don't expect us to do this every time you receive a damaged package."

I've since stopped ordering vinyl from KRM.

Didn't go crazy with the variants on this release, but after hearing the album I'm regretting that. It's quite possibly my favorite ETID album. No complaints minus the fact that it leaves me wanting more.

I think I'm also in the minority of ETID fans whose favorite album isn't Hot Damn!. My favorite would have to be Gutter Phenomenon followed by Ex-Lives. I know, I'm weird. From Parts Unknown is slowly but surely taking the number one spot. Once I hear some of the new stuff live I'll know for sure. haha..

Did anyone else do the custom basketball jersey bundle? I haven't got any type of shipping confirmation, but I'm assuming it's 'cos of the jersey.

I'd say my fave album so far has gotta be Gutter, followed by either Hot Damn or TBD. I may have to reconsider that after listening to this new one, it. is. KILLER. So heavy, really diggin Bryan Fallon's contribution on Old Light.  Monstrous riffage, no filler, what's not to love? Got my purple copy in the mail today, arrived in pristine condition! My only complaint is that the inner sleeve is a really thin paper printed lyric sleeve that got a bit of a split in in on the way over, but the purple color came out really nice!  More of a lavender, guess I was expecting the translucent purple that P!ATD's Pretty. Odd. had.  It's actually closer to the purple Kanye's Graduation boot if anyone has seen those.