PO: Every Time I Die - From Parts Unknown (Release: 1 July)

I just have to ask, why?

one for every room I suppose.

Hello, and welcome to VC.  We love to see fresh faces engage in conversation.  As a brand new user, you'll find a bevy of useful information in this thread.  It should help make your VC experience a much more enjoyable one.  See you around the boards!

An updated picture, as I've added the promotional copy.  

Also, for what it's worth, the European yellow version's insert is different than all the other variants.  The print is exactly the same, but it's a higher quality glossy insert, while the rest are paper.

Not surprised to hear that the Euro press is a little more well done.  Does the vinyl feel heavier?  And have you compared the sound on them by any chance?

ETID_2.jpg

Also, for what it's worth, the European yellow version's insert is different than all the other variants. The print is exactly the same, but it's a higher quality glossy insert, while the rest are paper.

Whoa, that CD is sick!

ETID_2.jpg

Also, for what it's worth, the European yellow version's insert is different than all the other variants.  The print is exactly the same, but it's a higher quality glossy insert, while the rest are paper.

sorry if i missed it in a prior page, but what's the item in the bottom left? is that part of the promo copy?