Blood Brothers Reunion

Haha glad you caught that... Yeah I totally did it on purpose. I don't actually talk that way IRL - some people do though, like people who are into snow-machines and other redneck shit.

'I fuckin took'er fer a rip bahd!' (bahd as in 'bud' short for 'buddy' - but you say it like most of your brain cells were melted from huffing gas, and it left you with a speech impediment.)

I just refer to people as 'dude' and 'man' a lot.

I can do a pretty solid impression of a Canadian redneck though - people in college used to get me to do it all the time.

If you've ever watched Trailer Park Boys, it's kinda like that. "Cory, Trevor, get me some fuckin' smokes!"

So those dudes put out an EP in 2005 and played A ONE show?

Yeah, I didn't even know they ever played live. They were pretty much a 1-off 'supergroup' ... I remember liking their EP, I have a copy on CD, haven't listened to it in forever though and doubt it holds up. Upon getting back into BB I'm beginning to realize that their stuff doesn't hold up anymore either. Too little too late. Can't believe they were split up for 7 years.

• 1 month later...

So who here was at FYF? Their show fucking ruled!! Shit was wild and so much fun. And they sounded great. I was so happy and excited to be there hearing them live again, more than I anticipated I would. They played a nice range of songs off all their albums. Couldn't have asked for a better show from them. Glad I was able to catch them live agai

• 1 month later...